7 Layer Bars have always been one of my favorites! They are sticky and sweet and taste essentially like candy! And the recipe is so easy to make!
For this recipe you will need:
*1 stick of margarine
*1 cup of gluten free graham cracker crumbs (I used Josef's Gluten Free Graham Crackers and broke them into small pieces)
*1 cup of coconut
*1 small package of gluten free chocolate chips
*1 can of condensed milk
*1 cup of chopped walnuts
Now, all you have to do to prepare this simple treat is:
1) Melt margarine in 9x13 glass dish.
2) Spread graham cracker crumbs across the dish.
3) Then spread the coconut.
4) Next pour the chocolate chips.
5) Now add the condensed milk.
6) And top off with the chopped walnuts.
7) Finally, put in oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Don't forget to check out Ms. Celiac's Market to purchase the ingredients!