You may have decided that you'll just make food that you cannot eat for your guests or if you're going somewhere, plan to eat beforehand.
Well, this year you don't have to do that.
I will tell you some easy steps on how to host your own exclusively Gluten Free Super Bowl party that even those on a regular diet will enjoy! Or if you are attending someone else's party, you can just bring with you one or more of these items.
- Ruffles Original Potato Chips
- Tostitos Restaurant Style with a Hint of Lime Tortilla Chips
- Pirate's Booty
- Snyder's of Hanover Gluten Free Pretzels
- Arico Foods Cassava Chips
- Popcorn Indiana's Chip'ins
- Tostitos All Natural Chunky Salsa (serve with tortilla chips)
- Tribe Hummus (serve with fresh veggies)
- Glutino Gluten Free Original Crackers
- Blue Diamond Barbeque Almond Nut Thins
- An assortment of cheese from Applegate Farms
- Applegate Farms Natural Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets w/ Heinz Ketchup
- Mug Root Beer
- Canada Dry Ginger Ale
- Anheuser-Busch Gluten Free Redbridge Beer
Now, for those of you that are more adventurous and want to make some delicious snacks, here are some great gluten free recipes from an assortment of excellent gluten free bloggers that you should check out:
The above gluten free items can be found at most major supermarket chains along with select health food stores. You may also want to check out Ms. Celiac's Market's Super Bowl section for additional items.