The ingredients that I used include:
- 3 cups Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup organic unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
This recipe can be made fairly quickly by following these simple steps:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix gluten free flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl
- Blend applesauce, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Add in one egg at a time.
- Beat in flour mixture and add in chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in a 15 x 10 - inch pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool pan on wire rack.